• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold sold, thank you AS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Husq 346xp 006 (Medium).jpg Husq 346xp 003 (Medium).jpg Husq 346xp 002 (Medium).jpg Husq 346xp 005 (Medium).jpg Husq 346xp 008 (Medium).jpg Husq 346xp 004 (Medium).jpg Husq 346xp 007 (Medium).jpg

Pretty clean 346xp, 2012 model, with original 20" bar and a new loop of Oregon 20BPX (.325) chain.

I picked this up in a trade deal, gave it a clean up, new spark plug and fuel filter. Piston looks great and compression is 150psi. Runs great, nothing is broken or cracked and all decals are intact.

$325 shipped for power unit, or $350 shipped with bar and chain as shown. "Shipped" means UPS ground to lower 48.

USPS money order or PayPal +3%.

Please start a conversation if interested.

Yea, I have one and would love another. Let me know what your paypal email is and I can get the funds off your way tonight.

Latest posts

Back