• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold sold thanx

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
Reaction score
Has spark comp,runs with gas in carb. in pretty good shape$50 plus shipping

Attachments

• CAM00113.jpg
    CAM00113.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 141
  • CAM00114.jpg
    CAM00114.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
What is the 358.xxxxxx Sears model number on the label on the top cover? That saw could be a relabeled Poulan 3700 or 3800, depending on the model number.

Ill check tomorrow, i was kinda thinkin mabey it is a 3700 cause of the 3.7, i have a green one here that's simalar. i think its a 3400 tho

There were red 3.7 branded 3700's and 3800's. Only real difference is that the 3700 has a chromed bore, a bare piston, and thin rings................while the 3800 has a chromed piston, a bare bore, and thick rings. Both are around 61cc. The grey/black 3.7 saws are all 3800's.

The 3.4 branded saws are all 3400's. A 3400 also has a bare bore, a plated piston, and thick rings. Just has a smaller bore diameter than the 3800.

Do u know anything about the other 3.7 i have on the tradin post. its strange looking, i can't recall seeing a green poulan like that one.

Roper 3.7, they were sold by Sears prior to the introduction of the Poulan Countervibes. I have 2, decent saws for what they are.

Yep. That's a Roper. No relation to the Poulan. Good old saws. Yours happens to be one of the later AV variants. I have one just like it, but haven't yet taken the time to rehab the fuel system and get it running. Too many saws ahead of it in line...

Last edited:
Has the Craftsman/Poulan 3.7 been sold? If not I'm interested.

No i still have them both.

I want the C/P 3.7, I have no Idea how to Pm you. What shape is it in, does it have a manual bar oiler override and what's the bottom $ you have to get out it?

Just because we could not make a deal does not give you the right to tarnish my reputation. You have been reported. Good Day Sir!!

Just because we could not make a deal does not give you the right to tarnish my reputation. You have been reported. Good Day Sir!!

You Sir tarnished your nown reputation not me by your unwilling and stubborn attitude not working with me on the carrier of my choice who provides a minimum $100.00 of insurance at no charged that would of reduce my out of pocket expense. As I stated to you privately,if this saw gets lost or damaged,it is me out the expense of not having what I purchased from you. If you would at least made an effort working with me, this could of been all avoided but you simply and out right refused to work with me cuz of your dislikes. If the mods ban me,then so be it,at least other members will be alerted by your unprofessional attitude .

I think its clear who has an unprofessional attitude. Newby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back