• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold sold thanx

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C SAW 090

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
I quoted you a price through the usps not ups. Ups is much more expencive, after i gave u the quote you said that's with at least $100 insurance. Had i known you wanted insurance before i gave you the quote i would have included it. You also specified you wanted it to be shipped ups after i gave you a quote. And when i told you insurance was more you blew up on me and said you were not paying another dime for insurance and if i didn't want to do the deal was off. I sent you a pm saying deal off I'm not paying for the extras you wanted. I have sold many saws on here for the past few years. Your comments will not affect any thing what so ever. And you have no credibility here, you have been a member for a few months. Nice try being a hero !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts