• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Solo 650 w/Parts Saw and Nice Solo Bar and Scabbard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gritz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This is a Solo 650 that I put together about 3 years ago and I just haven't used it. I put some fuel in it just a minute ago and it fired up not problem. It has pretty good compression and revs up just fine. I haven't cut anything with it for about three years. I have a parts saw with it. The cylinder is good on it as well. I just need to clear out some space and this saw deserves to be ran. Let me know if you have any questions. Asking $175 plus shipping.

Parts Saw

Would anybody be interested at $150? It's a nice little saw, but I just don't have a need for it.

I honestly couldn't tell you for sure, but I think so. It's a clamshell type motor (crankcase pan molded into the tank housing), so it probably is.

Back