• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar/makita 5100/5105 420/421/4300 parts/parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIslxer

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
If you have a parts saw for any of the above models or just some parts for these saws let me know, I'm trying to put a couple of these back together and am missing some small misc stuff and I'd be happy to just buy some parts saws if anyone has any. Of course I sold a parts 5100 a year or so ago on here but thats how it goes sometimes. The biggest thing I am specifically looking for is a 5100 muffler that I know may be hard to come by these days. Thanks.

I see they have it so does jackssmallengines for like 20 cheaper too. I was hoping to get lucky on a parts saw or see if someone has it. Sawagain sometimes has higher prices but I sure like working with them especially for dolmar stuff. Thanks for the reminder link - I may buy it from them.

What do you need? I know I have a cat muffler, maybe a straight 5100S muffler. In fact, I have a 5100S (I think) basket case saw I will give you if you pay shipping. It should have most of the parts. I’ve got a garage full of saws that I need to clear out.
Scott James a/k/a Oldbuzzard

Hi Oldbuzzard that,s great offer if Wlslxer does not take your offer i would i could use some parts like if you are willing to ship to Canada i would pay for shipping would need to know how much first thanks
carburetor
muffler
ignition coil
clutch drum
cylinder cover
brake handle with parts
or the basket case saw

Hey sorry folks forgot about this thread for a minute. Oldbuzzard I'd take a 5100 muffler and clutch to begin with. Might want a parts saw as well but let chainmaster have his pick, he got back to you before me.

Latest posts

Back