SOLO brand:videos,photos,reviews,discussions,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im working on solo 670, curious how many ccs the saw is feels like a 70-80 cc sized saw

love the solo dp muffler i fired it up and immediatly shut it off to inspect the muffler almost blew me away that its a factory unmodified dp mufler and it seems to breath realy well.

670 should be 70cc's...I'm sending off a 667 today and she's a screamer!!

Solo will be disappearing quickly from here in the states. They're no longer importing the 681, 675, 665 which do to Bailey's selling them were probably their best selling saws. They are over priced, retail on a 681 with a 20" is over a 1000$, they have a non-existent dealer network. The product is not top notch but a decent product, the saw designs are a bit crude.

Solo will be disappearing quickly from here in the states. They're no longer importing the 681, 675, 665 which do to Bailey's selling them were probably their best selling saws. They are over priced, retail on a 681 with a 20" is over a 1000$, they have a non-existent dealer network. The product is not top notch but a decent product, the saw designs are a bit crude.

Yea, we can thank the EPA for them leaving. I've never saw a NIB 681 for over $1,000 which is still cheaper then anything comparable. Yep, not much for a dealer network but a couple e-mails or phone calls can get you whatever ya need...

Most of the actual (Vs. printed) pricing I have seem for the 681 was in the $750 tp $850 range. Its a shame to see that saw leave. I really don't know much about the rest of the Solo line, but those 681's have been more than I expected everytime I have experienced them...the classic over achiever vs. what was anticipated.

My 603 is a gentle giant...easy torque, easy power. Its a really nice machine. Not violent in its delivery like my 2094.

Here is the 640 I got a couple of months back with a tractor I bought. I have since cleaned it up.

Earthmaster003.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQIrQ25negQ?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQIrQ25negQ?fs=1&amp;hl=ro_RO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hello guys ... I have some new photos 651sp and "victim" to. Beech cut before the blade I had some problems. it was winding when a young beech has been rotated.
I managed to cut into firewood beech crooked blade.
What do you think? can be brought to a correct form?
has a length of 18 ".
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

hello guys ... I have some new photos 651sp and "victim" to. Beech cut before the blade I had some problems. it was winding when a young beech has been rotated.
I managed to cut into firewood beech crooked blade.
What do you think? can be brought to a correct form?
has a length of 18 ".

Hello Razvan

To bad you bent you're bar. I doubt you'll be able to salvage it. I've read of some people having access to large presses but I doubt you will get a satisfactory result.

It might still be good to make a straight cut in the beech you pictured bellow. ;)

Great pics as usual!

Latest posts

Back