some of my work..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How it looked last night after I lost use of the grapple:
DSCF0721.jpg

the truck and the 300, had a rough time loading the 300..

The truck, trailer and me on the loader actually slid down that little bit of a hill.. the loader is actually heavy enough when the loader comes up the dovetail on the trailer it lifts the rearend of the truck up high enough to roll so it flips the ramps and it now has no resistance so it rolled right down that hill until I stopped moving and Dad jumped in and held the brakes down while I got it up on the trailer over the axles. so it couldnt do that. Kinda scared for there for a second cause the peoples house is right there below the truck and the only thing I could think of was riding the machine on the trailer all the way through there front door..

DSCF0725.jpg

Btw, yes we are overloaded, probably by a couple thousand, but I wasnt paying delivery and couldnt have got it when I did if they did deliver it. But if mine and Dads reorganized business plan works out we should have a machine much like the T300 in the above pics before much longer, and then comes another truck and a larger trailer.

Great work. Nice machines.
Work looks fine. I know what its like to want to do better but time and money get in the way sometimes.
Matt

Great work.
And it seems like you do pretty fast work too.

Had about 25hours a man on that clearing job.:clap::cheers:

got alot done in a short of amount time, thats how we roll.. :cool2:

Great work. Nice machines.
Work looks fine. I know what its like to want to do better but time and money get in the way sometimes.
Matt

I freakin hate restrictions like that. that last job I posted pics of was for a friend so we just did a verbal agreement but I told him we'd put 10 hours on the machines, put 12 on the loader, I think almost 18 on the trackhoe? I think it cost me money in the end! :laugh:

Great pics, a lot of work clearing, I've done a couple here and there, alot of fence rows in farm fields. Do you use a chipper to get rid of the brush or haul it off?

Great pics, a lot of work clearing, I've done a couple here and there, alot of fence rows in farm fields. Do you use a chipper to get rid of the brush or haul it off?

the first pics of the job with the stuck loader, the stuff was piled and as far as I know the homeowner hasnt done a thing since we pulled off the job that day.

the last batch with my Dad in them, we dug a big hole(as you can tell) and put all the debris in it. The owner was going to burn but broke his ankle doing about 3mph on his bike that weekend.. :laugh:

I'd like to eventually get a chipper to chip it up or get a tandem or triaxle dump and haul the stuff off. But for now I dont have enough work to get any of that equipment. I've got a hard enough time keeping up, I am currently working part time as a groundie for a friends tree company to make ends meet with the company..

Back