Some pics from working with Brode Inc in IL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Paul Sanborn

Above average climber
Reaction score
Still learning the camera, bright sun washed out the exposures.

before anad after of hazard DW on a white oak, some of that stuff was real loose, right over the drive and front entrance.

DSC00039.JPG

DSC00040.JPG

----
Eric piecing stuff onto the DWT. can barely see the 9/16 stabil braid when the pic is blown up. no damage to the hastas or astilbe underneith

DSC00041.JPG

DSC00042.JPG

Sorry, not enough time to rotate them in photoshop {g}.

I wonder if the camera people could rotate the viewer in JP`s camera 90o. :D

Jp, we love the pics just the same.

At first I was gonna comment on what a good job ya did climbing it, but then I saw the bucket in the next pic. Still a nice job, but a piece of cake in a bucket. I've run a bucket a lot, but never found it necessary to use more than one rope from a bucket. What could be so difficult that you needed 3 (or more) ropes? If you were able to get the bucket that close, you should have had room to grab-n-toss most of that. Maybe rope down some wood. :confused:

I climbed it to show him rigging techniques, then we set up the DWT to get the top out of the dead one.

The client had just watered the lawn (saturated) so the truck would not have gone on it anyways. Itwas a real easy climb and we were able to rig everything out in 1-2 peice chunks.

Dead tips were just cut and toss. We tag teamed that part, he over the hardscape, me where he could not reach.

There are only 2 ropes in that tree, my HiVee line and stabil braid bull.

The second set of pics is a second tree on the same property

:D

Latest posts

Back