Some pruning pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsbeats

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here's a few White Oaks (4 total) I did yesterday afternoon for a friend of mine. It was charity work, but I wanted to put some more time on my Spiderjack anyhow. I absolutely love it.

The tree's got a little clearance lift, dead wooding, and removal of crossing/crowding and torn off stubs. Afterwards we sampled the new Leinenkugels 1888 Bock, I would highly recommend picking up a case.

DSCN3184.jpg

DSCN3185.jpg

DSCN3186.jpg

DSCN3187.jpg

Last edited:
nails, why are you always trimming trees during the evening? lol last shots ive seen of you have been some night shots,,, whats the deal? you trimming up there in AK.

We get some short winter day's up here in WI. It seems like you work 10hrs dark to dark.

I went to church in the morning and did this in the afternoon. I didn't start until 3:45 and it's dark at 6:00 so there's my sign.:) 2 of the 4 trees I did aren't pictured.

The other kicker is that I work 40+hrs a week welding so I have to take what I can get when I can get it. I am always trying to squeeze work in before dark.

It has been really cold, but lately we are in a warm front. It was probably
30F when I did them. Tomorrow it's suppose to be high 40's :dizzy:.

Back