Southwest Supply anyone else have problems?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin_tractors

Reaction score
I ordered a husky 353 from them on the 22nd of this month and havent heard back from them. when i try to email them i get the message returned to me. when i tried calling and faxing them none of the numbers worked. whats up with this?? anyone else order from them?

I almost odered a 385 there, good price and shipping included. A week is not an overly long wait but none of the phones working nor email would make me worry too. I would let the credit card Co know if it was me.

If you are talking about southwest fastner, I have never had a problem with them. They shiped my chainsaw promply. My parents have bought 2 from them and they have loved them also.

Just to be sure this is the site I am talking about:

http://www.southwestfastener.com/

I just tried the numbers and got "We're sorry, your call did not go through. Please check the number and try again."

If they're a long distance call for you,

try calling 1-AC you're trying to reach-555-1212. That'll get you in touch with nationwide directory assistance. If you already knew this...well, I'm used to being redundent ;) .

Chris J.

I just received an email from them. They said that theyre relocating their website order site or something along those lines. My order was cancelled but they'll be back up in 1-2 weeks and also gave a $5 discount on my order when i place it again for the trouble. Thanks for the replys

Jeff is correct when web page comes it saids Southwest Trading and phone number. As a member I still get the web page AS Southwestfastener.com It just now worked for me Try it and see if it will work for you

Back