• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell SPF MMWS Husquvarna 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that code, for you gave it the old pickle tickle?

I was seriously leaning towards buying this thing......until the thought of Randy giving it the old pickle tickle was established. And I'm not 100 percent sure what that means, kinda got an idea though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother, it's going to be my dining table when I can get it slabbed up! Going to drown it in pentacryl as soon as I get it cut, that heartwood has a pinking hue to it in person, it's beautiful.

However, this tree overall has been an utter ***** from start to finish! It's killed 3 chains and my beloved 090.

As for broken chains, see below. Took every right hand cutter and half of the lefts off 3 chains just getting through it.. 6" nails...:mad::mad:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
I'm hoping to rebuild the 090 and do a bit of modification when I eventually get round to it, woods port with a pop up meteor piston, carb rebuild and a bell mouth on the carb for a cone filter. However It'll probably sit on the shelf for months before anything gets done, I've too much on at the moment as it is

Latest posts

Back