Splitting gun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanic-man

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hey guys, question: Does anyone here know where i can pick up one of those old splitting guns? If anyone knows what they are?
Ben

i think you can as long as there locked up (not sure)
Well i was down at mi uncles and his mate brought it out and yeh show me how they work and a deminstartion, ther old be hell there good lol.

Icant find any at the moment on ebay under "splitting gun" but if theres like another name for em sing out. Or if someone has one and is willing to sell ill pay for it (good money ;)

Ben

Most of the originals are found corroded and pitted and shouldn't be trusted. I know that your country has been disarmed. Are you still able to buy black powder? If you're a little handy, and really have an urge to blow things apart, you could probably keep watching ebay for the different examples and build your own. Just remember, before you touch it off you have to say the Rednecks famous last words----"Hey, everybody, watch this":)
Phil

Small Wood said:
Most of the originals are found corroded and pitted and shouldn't be trusted. I know that your country has been disarmed. Are you still able to buy black powder? If you're a little handy, and really have an urge to blow things apart, you could probably keep watching ebay for the different examples and build your own. Just remember, before you touch it off you have to say the Rednecks famous last words----"Hey, everybody, watch this":)
Phil

Or the test phase version , proper english,,,

"hold me beer n watch this!"

Kevin

Yeah you can buy black powder, you just need a gun licence.
Yeah im gona make one i think only coz i been looking and its was hard to find a good condish one, and if it is in good condish people dont sell em cheap.
yeh its like " MAN! you just blew a 50 foot hole in the ground! yeh but my beers alrite?!"

Latest posts

Back