Spotted Al Gore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highpower

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I know most people won't care that Al Gore won "An Inconvenient Truth" a film about global warming. The truth about what a hypocrite Al Gore is should be posted some where. I thought since we all obviously love the outdoors this would be a good place to start.
Al Gore lives in a 10,000 square foot mansion in Bellevue, a posh suburb of Nashville. His house consumes as much energy in one month as most homes use in two years. It is a matter of public record his electric bill runs an average of $1300 dollars a month and his natural gas averages $1000. Nearly $27,000 a year. I won't even get into his SUV's and his private plane and the fuel they must waste. :angry:
Sorry I will get off my soap box now and wait for your comments.

Environment Al

Did I also hear that he leased the back side of his mountain to a strip mining company? Oh Al.

Did I also hear that he leased the back side of his mountain to a strip mining company? Oh Al.

You heard right about the strip mine. A few years ago a news story showed where the Gore's had been dumping garbage in a big ditch on their property for years. It aired once.
When he ran for president he didn't even carry his home county or Tennessee for that matter. He actually grew up in D.C. and only came "home" for long weekends and holidays.
Those liberals in Hollywood try to make each other look good, just look at the Dixie Chicks.

I know most people won't care that Al Gore won "An Inconvenient Truth" a film about global warming. The truth about what a hypocrite Al Gore is should be posted some where. I thought since we all obviously love the outdoors this would be a good place to start.
Al Gore lives in a 10,000 square foot mansion in Bellevue, a posh suburb of Nashville. His house consumes as much energy in one month as most homes use in two years. It is a matter of public record his electric bill runs an average of $1300 dollars a month and his natural gas averages $1000. Nearly $27,000 a year. I won't even get into his SUV's and his private plane and the fuel they must waste. :angry:
Sorry I will get off my soap box now and wait for your comments.

Have you seen his recent photos ?
His head is HUGE.

KInda funny how a lot of people are screaming global warming when it has happened before. We have gone through ice ages before. Guess they forgot. Heck Montana used to have a huge ice damn that let go and formed the coulees here in Washington state.
Where the water went from the backed up ice damn turned into a tropical forest with ginko trees. Now it is a desert.
A cycle for sure.
Mt ST. Helens and Mt. Hood are two of the biggest polluters now here in the northwest.
How do we stop that from happening?
Pretty funny to think that mankind is the biggest contributor when all these volcanoes are going off.
Just another way to sensationalize something that has happened before.

It's all about money and control.
The " Al Gore's " spit out enough spin " science" , scare enough people and sure enough the " Al Gore's" get elected to " fix" the problem. He's sure not doing it because he's concerned or has a great mind. It's more of a Convenient Shoe in the Door. It's all about money. It's all about Al.

The " Al Gore's " spit out enough spin " science" , scare enough people and sure enough the " Al Gore's" get elected to " fix" the problem. He's sure not doing it because he's concerned or has a great mind. It's more of a Convenient Shoe in the Door. It's all about money. It's all about Al.

I could not agree more. There is no better place I can think of for Al to go than Hollywood. It's full of :censored: with money.

I like to browse the alternative energy mags, Home Power and such... A few years back there was an interesting article about GW's house in Texas. Apparently it is a model of efficiency. All sorts of creative passive solar technology. :clap:

TS

Agreed

I could not agree more. There is no better place I can think of for Al to go than Hollywood. It's full of :censored: with money.

Can you imagine how much money a picture would be worth of Al burning his own garbage pile in one of those strip mine trenches? In fact, I would donate the proceeds to rehab centers for our returning troops and to families of the guys that didn't make it.

What's Al doing with his money?

Al's got himself a gig, and a nice paying one at that. He's just promoting his gig. And with folks like Leonardo Dicaprio fawning over him he's got it made.

global pain

In many ways Al is global warming’s best ally.

You've got to walk the talk.

A decade plus back we had a Sierra Club Chapter President that sold his timber for top dollar. This guy was a vocal opponent of anything being cut by a chain saw on federal land.

The reason that story made it to the front page was the loggers that were there complained about how bad the logging was being conducted. It was a rape for the most dollars now show.

What kind of games does one have to play in their own mind to justify their arrogance?

Fire behavior is interesting. But it is just complicated science.
Human behavior is so much more difficult to understand.

In many ways Al is global warming’s best ally.

You've got to walk the talk.

A decade plus back we had a Sierra Club Chapter President that sold his timber for top dollar. This guy was a vocal opponent of anything being cut by a chain saw on federal land.

The reason that story made it to the front page was the loggers that were there complained about how bad the logging was being conducted. It was a rape for the most dollars now show.

What kind of games does one have to play in their own mind to justify their arrogance?

Fire behavior is interesting. But it is just complicated science.
Human behavior is so much more difficult to understand.

The Gore/Clinton did more to contribute to the forest fire threat we are facing than any other administration, period.

Al's got himself a gig, and a nice paying one at that. He's just promoting his gig. And with folks like Leonardo Dicaprio fawning over him he's got it made.

Exactly. Al Gore is yesterday's news. He's just a self-indulgent little man with no real idea of what's actually going on in the world around him. He's no longer any kind of political power and will probably spend the rest of his life trying to figure out what and who he is and why he never quite made it to the top. Most people have him figured out pretty well and won't be sorry to see him fade away.

Can you imagine how much money a picture would be worth of Al burning his own garbage pile in one of those strip mine trenches? In fact, I would donate the proceeds to rehab centers for our returning troops and to families of the guys that didn't make it.

hes buying other peoples cabon footprint emisstions really you can do that if your Al...google it the newest 3 card monty thing since acid rain

I bet Ultra could come up with something.;)

Algore (igor's cousin)

Just goes to prove what I have said all along-global warming is a farce designed to get a faker elected president. His electric bill/carbon footprint-now that's an inconvenient truth!
To paraphrase Mark Twain- Algore is a man who has been educated above his level of intelligence:monkey:
To paraphrase Lincoln: Algore has the gift of being able of using the largest number of words to describe the smallest idea ever:deadhorse:

Back