Starting at midnight tonight...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being that I only got home from work a little bit ago I ended up late to the party, but in any case, happy birthday. May your 2014 be filled with no trips to banned camp. :clap:

WOW‼ Thanks guys.
I expected... like... maybe a half dozen replies to this thread, not a three pages.
Y'all are gonna' give me a big head... become all about myself or something :D

Waking up this morning knowing I'm RIGHT and everyone will agree... well... now I realize I made a huge mistake.
What's the point of making any discordant, contentious, divisive or controversial posts‼?? :cry:

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :givebeer: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :givebeer: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :givebeer: ... maybe I'll wait till noon...

WOW‼ Thanks guys.
I expected... like... maybe a half dozen replies to this thread, not a three pages.
Y'all are gonna' give me a big head... become all about myself or something :D
I'm gonna take a guess and say that everyone will just
Waking up this morning knowing I'm RIGHT and everyone will agree... well... now I realize I made a huge mistake.
What's the point of making any discordant, contentious, divisive or controversial posts‼?? :cry:

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :givebeer: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :givebeer: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :givebeer: ... maybe I'll wait till noon...

I am gonna take a guess and say that everyone will just wait til tomorrow to argue whatever you say today. Look out tomorrow! lol
Plus you will be hungover to the max! Not a good combo! You think you have a pulsating brain now, wait til tomorrow!

Ted

the rare three eyed flying newt
It's not rare in it's home country. It was "accidentally" brought into Iowa with a load of "certified organic" corn seed and it's been ravaging crops ever since. There's no way it could be an accident though. I'm sure Big Chemical and the entire US Gubbament are allowing it to happen so they can sell more pesticides and more genetically modified crops. Notice the timing of the EPA announcement? That's just a decoy so we don't catch on to the Newt-spiracy.

Waking up this morning knowing I'm RIGHT
Waitaminute... how's that any different from any other day? ;)

and everyone will agree...
Oh... I see.

well... now I realize I made a huge mistake.
Ok... This is too much. First you get everyone to agree not to disagree, then you turn around and admit you made a mistake in the very same thread. I'm lost and confused all at once. I tell ya... if I see anything that even suggests Kumbaya in this thread I'm gonna call in the climate exspurts and tell 'em I've found undeniable proof the environment's changed. It'll be hard for anyone here to disagree with that.

All in good fun! Have a great birthday and enjoy your RIGHT-ness.

Starting tomorrow I HAVE to hear this radial tire thing. TOMORROW!!

Until then happy birthday!

Looks like it's starting to warm up out there. Might be a good night to tip a few.... Won't need to worry if you don't fill the stove when you get home.. ;-)

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy b-day Spidey. Seems like we pretty much think alike so of course your always rright anyways.:givebeer:

It's not rare in it's home country. It was "accidentally" brought into Iowa with a load of "certified organic" corn seed and it's been ravaging crops ever since. There's no way it could be an accident though. I'm sure Big Chemical and the entire US Gubbament are allowing it to happen so they can sell more pesticides and more genetically modified crops. Notice the timing of the EPA announcement? That's just a decoy so we don't catch on to the Newt-spiracy.

Waitaminute... how's that any different from any other day? ;)

Oh... I see.

Ok... This is too much. First you get everyone to agree not to disagree, then you turn around and admit you made a mistake in the very same thread. I'm lost and confused all at once. I tell ya... if I see anything that even suggests Kumbaya in this thread I'm gonna call in the climate exspurts and tell 'em I've found undeniable proof the environment's changed. It'll be hard for anyone here to disagree with that.

All in good fun! Have a great birthday and enjoy your RIGHT-ness.

Got nothing after that. Think you hit the nail right on the head but of course it was with a hammer with a wooden handle. Happy Birthday old timer and many more.

I'm a little older then you but I think you are gaining on me.
Happy late birthday.
You learn a lot more by being wrong.

Has anyone noticed??
My birthday is over by 9½ hours and I'm not in Banned Camp...
:rock:

Oh... and no hangover either... but there's always tomorrow‼
:D
spidey!, you may not have a hang over but there's still the big head question??? lol !! QUICK"!! SOMEONE GIVE ME A STRAIGHT PIN!! ....... "HAPPY DREAMS" STILL FRIEND.... LOL

Latest posts

Back