Steam Turbine Plans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many watts of electricity you could get from the 3hp engines Mr. Brown was talking about

1500 watts he claims off the 3hp, plus enough btu's heat to power your alcohol still while you're at it:cheers: Now if you could run the steamer off of your OWB, you'd be in good shape!

Last edited:
Yeah a still is probably in my future too, the way things are going in this country...

1500 watts isnt quite enough to do much though. I like the idea of the steam powered go cart. Just stop and throw some sticks in and keep riding

Speaking of gas turbine engines. I do some work for GE in Greenville, SC. One of their gas turbines is about 18 feet in diameter and produces approx. 2 million horsepower. You aught to see the natural gas plenum on that thing! They make these for electric power production and are installed under ground.

Speaking of gas turbine engines. I do some work for GE in Greenville, SC. One of their gas turbines is about 18 feet in diameter and produces approx. 2 million horsepower. You aught to see the natural gas plenum on that thing! They make these for electric power production and are installed under ground.

I bet that gets the gas meter spinning!

Latest posts

Back