Steps to making to bus. succesful

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooops! Sorry, TreeCo. Didn't mean to insult you. Or was that a compliment?

:confused:

:D

Anyway, he should CONsult that thread for some good advice. ;)

I've read every reply and never any mention of what you do after working only 2 or 3 days a week for your present employer. I assume you work for yourself, underbidding your bosses leads ? So that said : No mention of setting aside money for taxes, equipment maintenence, repair & parts. Licenses, insurance , rainy day fund or what happens if I fall or other serious injury preventing preventing me from working ? I have 2 sons myself & would do just about anything for them ! I don't think either one of them would ever ask my wife or I to put our life's work in jepordy. I truly beleive this is what you are doing by asking for their $ 100,000 line of credit. I can't speak for everyone but go out & earn the money, save up & make equipment purchases as neccessary. GOOD LUCK TO YOU !

If you do the equity loan against the house, then take out a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY for the total amount plus interest $ 135,000 and make your father beneficiary ! PROTECT HIM ! You had better consider taking WORKERS COMP. Include yourself based on payroll & also take out a MAJOR MEDICAL POLICY ! PAY ALL THE PREMIUMS ONE YEAR IN ADVANCE FOR THE LIFE OF THE EQUITY LOAN. You had better get the insurance the DUCK appears in as a cushion, just in case. GOOD LUCK !

Back