• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sthil 084AV for sale, $850 includes shipping, excellent saw with 42" bar & chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good deal on a nice looking saw. Do you have any additional information? P/C pics, compression? Is it original or rebuilt? Any aftermarket parts? By the way, welcome to the forum.

Good deal on a nice looking saw. Do you have any additional information? P/C pics, compression? Is it original or rebuilt? Any aftermarket parts? By the way, welcome to the forum.
The Saw is in Sonora Ca, (about 4 hours away) my father- in-law is the owner, his email is [email protected]
I don't know anything about it other than he is a bit of a perfectionist with his tools, he used it briefly and loved it.....I was given a smaller saw of his and use it constantly, this big one was used rarely but may need a tune up ?
I told him that he will need to pay for the shipping and to use UPS or Fed Ex....... Please feel free to email him or call me at 408-835-2083
Thanks for your interest
Rick

here is a couple new pictures, for availability or info please email Larry (the owner )
Thanks
Rickimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    889 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    911.1 KB · Views: 97
Nice looking saw, the one time I've been to California I stayed in Sonora for work, pretty place out there. I shot him an email to see if it's still available.

Good for you. I talked to them 9 pm pacific time last nite and was told saw was still for sale. Waiting for call today about shipping. Very confusing.

Nope I spoke for it yesterday probably 30secs after add posted money already been sent

Actually, the add was posted Monday evening, not yesterday. Lynda (Larry's wife) and I exchanged emails, and I spoke with them on Tuesday morning and committed to buy the saw, when I would drive the four hours this Saturday to pay cash for it, since they did not have PayPal. She emailed me late last night about getting a deposit because of all the interest, but by the time I called her this morning to get the PayPal info, she had already done the deal with you…..Sucks for me, and it is a bummer, but business is business, and you got the $ to them first. I may have done the same if I were in their shoes. I am disappointed, but do not have any hard feelings. They are really nice folks and they felt terrible about it. I really can't blame them in this age of dreamers and flakes. I think they were a little overwhelmed by the whole experience, and just needed the whole thing to be over.

Sammy, Please post a bunch of nice close ups of it when you get it, to satisfy our need for chainsaw ****. Congrats on what looks like a crown jewel!!

Latest posts

Back