• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 011av

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marti384

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I think it is all there. Piston and cylinder look good. This is the condition it came to me in, so I don't know why it was tore down. A quick look at it and I can tell it needs an AV buffer and brake band, and there is one cracked plastic piece. Make an offer.1485551873965477096194.jpg

Lol, I just got a runner in a deal...I am thinking of keeping it just to use around house lol....

Just out of curiosity what you wanting for it....I know around my area you literally can't give these away.....

I didn't really have a price in mind. I have sold those small Stihl bars and chains before for about $20. I looked on eBay at sold listings and an 011 parts saw goes for around $40-70 shipped. So somewhere in there minus the eBay premium. But after looking at sold listings it seems like maybe I should part it out on the bay based on what some people have paid for some parts. Basically I want it out of my garage without losing too much money on it. Does that long winded response answer your question?

I didn't really have a price in mind. I have sold those small Stihl bars and chains before for about $20. I looked on eBay at sold listings and an 011 parts saw goes for around $40-70 shipped. So somewhere in there minus the eBay premium. But after looking at sold listings it seems like maybe I should part it out on the bay based on what some people have paid for some parts. Basically I want it out of my garage without losing too much money on it. Does that long winded response answer your question?
Yes....you will definitely get more in the bay....you should probably go that route!!

Looks like i should throw a couple select parts on eBay to get my money back and then trash the rest of this thing.

Back