• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 015AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyM

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'd like to sell a good running Stihl 015AV. I just put a carb kit and new fuel line/filter in it. The case was stripped where the bar stud attached but it has been repaired and has never given any problem. I've had the saw for a few years and used it off and on. It also has a small chunk broken out of the sprocket cover. It has 1/4" pitch chain, and I think it is 14" bar. I will also throw in a couple extra loops of chain (GB - Carlton) and a bottle of Dolmar 2 cycle oil mix (2.6 oz). Asking price is $150, and I will post photos as soon as I get a chance.

Just fixed a 015 up for a buddy, good little saws and a neat sound with a muffler mod!

When the smoke clears on this deal if anyone needs more they are on the shelves here along with the FS150 trimmer

Sorry about that. I tried to update my email address in my contact information and was locked out from posting on Arboristsite for some time. I ended up selling this saw on eBay.

Yes, I was a little disappointed. Good ones seem to pull around $150 on eBay so I don't know why it sold so low. I've long since lost my original eBay account so I didn't have much feedback, or the timing is bad. Who knows.

Do any of you have parts for the 015 av? Or know of a good place to get parts since the stihl dealers I have gone to seem to snub their nose at my saw?

Latest posts

Back