STIHL 015L generic carburetor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quigleythemystic

Fallin, Cuttin, Buckin, Splittin & Stackin!
Reaction score
Does anybody know if there's perhaps a company that makes replacement carburetors for the little 015? The bone stock original walbro hdc 17a carb isn't garbage but it isn't good either, lets say its its finniky half the time and the other half its meh.. i just rebuilt the old carburetor from the cast frame up. Its cool because there cheap classic little blower carbs, fun to **** around with and whatever. But my saw needs to have more power and gain more efficient fuel consumption. I cant understand why nobody makes a generic or knockoff version even so i don't got to scavenge a bunch walbro k10 hdc 17a carbs. It all comes down to how reliable it is.

Ive gotten the china wt kits that cover all the series from fleacebay, bought originally only for the main jet screen, rest of kit was pretty good, one I got had gaskets printed made in usa, ended up putting the metering diaphragm from that kit in a wt930 oleomac pole saw and got that running well
Lovely serviceable carbs those 015's

Latest posts

Back