• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 017 SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawman2011

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Saw is complete and I did have running but now won't start has spark and compression most likely bad carb

$50 shipped
f620eeb134c3e03ae48732988f91db83.jpg
dbc4ebc25e22d42c8efd3470af0f967c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chad , i have been looking far a saw to run on my portable saw mill to your best knowledge will this except a 28-32 inch .404 bar :)... shipping may cost more than your listing price ? lol ....GOOD SELLER HERE....
Everyone knows you need a husky 142 to do a job like that :laugh:.

Good luck with the sale buddy.
Is that a picco chain setup on there.

@farmer steve .

brett , have another look that's obviously a pee-co chain not a picco..... for $50 this will make a good little limbing saw bump to the top...sorry for the post clog.....
I couldn't see, I'm on my cell, but it looked like it from what I could tell :).
Great deal with that setup on there, that stuff kicks butt. That's gotta be worth half the price after shipping.

Do folks just leave these saws on your porch or what:).

I couldn't see, I'm on my cell, but it looked like it from what I could tell :).
Great deal with that setup on there, that stuff kicks butt. That's gotta be worth half the price after shipping.

Do folks just leave these saws on your porch or what:).

Well a guy brought this over to me to get running then decided to buy a new one so I'm selling it just to cover the inspection fee I charge whether fixed or not

That's a beauty what u have to give for that $$$

Thanks.
I did ok on it, gave more than your fee to look at a saw lol. It's one I've been wanting to try out for a while now.
Completes the stihl oddball/ugly duckling collection set for me lol.20160913_083424.jpg

Latest posts

Back