Stihl 020 av service manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up an 020 AV Super for free. Looks in great nick, but the starter cord is stuck. If you could send me a copy of the service manual that would be great. I hear they are finnicky to work on and don't want to risk damaging that intake boot.
Check your Inbox.

Do you have any service manual that discusses the electronic ingnitions better the manual for the 020 AVP don't really talk much about it...thanks in advance
Everything I have for that model is at the link you received. If you have a specific ignition question, post it in the main chainsaw forum where lots of folks will see it and may be able to provide answers.

Everything I have for that model is at the link you received. If you have a specific ignition question, post it in the main chainsaw forum where lots of folks will see it and may be able to provide answers.
Can I get a link to the workshop repair manual. Had a very old one found and brought to me as I love the old saws. It's so different from my other saws I don't want to risk doing any damage. That is if it is even repairable.

have several stihl 020 AV and 020 super saws. like to get service manual as having an issue with ignition. thanks, John

I just picked up an 020 AV Super for free. Looks in great nick, but the starter cord is stuck. If you could send me a copy of the service manual that would be great. I hear they are finnicky to work on and don't want to risk damaging that intake boot.
I'm also looking for service manual for 020 super. have one that is leaking gas when running - most likely gas tube with filter gone bad ? where the saw splits ? thanks

I'm also looking for service manual for 020 super. have one that is leaking gas when running - most likely gas tube with filter gone bad ? where the saw splits ? thanks
does anybody know the condenser value ? mine has a 233 stamped on it - is that 233 UF ? think its 233 nF which equates to 0.233 uF. does anybody have a cross for these condensers ? should be able to just buy a generic condenser at the auto store ? thanks

Hi Ray,
Looking for a copy of the Stihl 020 AV service manual. I do have a PDF copy of the owners manual if you need it.
Trying to put it back together for my dad. I found a stash of NOS parts to go with the taken apart saw in a milk crate.
Thank you, Eric

Hi Ray,
Looking for a copy of the Stihl 020 AV service manual. I do have a PDF copy of the owners manual if you need it.
Trying to put it back together for my dad. I found a stash of NOS parts to go with the taken apart saw in a milk crate.
Thank you, Eric
received, thank you. Got a project.
Eric

Check your Inbox.
atpchas,
Just picked up my grandpa's 020AV and 041 from my uncle. I'd like to restore them. Can you please inbox me a copy of the repair/service manuals if you have either of them?
Thank you in advance!

I have both an 020 top handle and 020AVP rear handle. I would also appreciate service/repair manual/manuals for these please.
Thank you kindly!

Latest posts

Back