• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 020 T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I need a saw. I've been fortunate enough to borrow an 020T (or maybe MS 020T) for the past couple of years. It was a magical beast, and.... he needed it back.
Please keep me in mind. I don't know how to Personal Message, exactly, but would send my phone number if I were to learn.
Meanwhile, is there a good description (here, or some other site) of the differences between the various versions of this saw (ie. 020T, MS 020T, MS 200T, etc.).

Yes, I need a saw. I've been fortunate enough to borrow an 020T (or maybe MS 020T) for the past couple of years. It was a magical beast, and.... he needed it back.
Please keep me in mind. I don't know how to Personal Message, exactly, but would send my phone number if I were to learn.
Meanwhile, is there a good description (here, or some other site) of the differences between the various versions of this saw (ie. 020T, MS 020T, MS 200T, etc.).
I have none in stock at this time they sell so fast i dont hardly need to advertise. The 2ooT runs slightly better due to different cylinder configuration.

Wellllll.... My wallet is certainly not bottomless, but I understand. And I am willing to pay for (and maintain) tools that perform and will last.

Back