• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 020avp, Husqvarna 339xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
For sale - Stihl 020AVP and Husqvarna 339xp (aka Computeruser's Folly)

1. Husqvarna 339xp - Computeruser's Folly - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

This saw was purchased from another member on the site last year as a clean running saw. It was...kinda. Oil pump gear had walked and jammed in the case, and could not be salvaged. And here's where the folly begins. Frustrated, I took the saw to my friendly local 100% competent saw shop (Superior Saw, Mason, MI, which local members can certainly vouch for), where they know me by name and know to fix things right for me, sparing no expense. Well, they didn't spare any expense and next thing you know, I have a new(used 335xp) case half, piston, ring (rings?), oil pump internals, carb, hoses, and a few other bits. So between purchase price and repair bills...ouch.

The saw is in tip-top mechanical condition, save for the little spark plug boot plastic cover piece, which disappeared in the woods somewhere. I put a 13" bar on it, ran two tanks through it and realized that for my purposes, it doesn't really do what I want, and haven't used it since. Expensive lesson, eh? Anyway, I've finished kicking myself and am ready to suck it up and take the $$$ hit.

So here it sits, essentially a new 339xp, set up for .325" and running strong. It has some scuffs, a few spots where someone's personal information used to be that was dremel'd off, but is otherwise good to go.

$200 shipped CONUS PHO, or best, PayPal gift. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

IMG_5171.JPG IMG_5173.JPG IMG_5174.JPG IMG_5175.JPG

2. Stihl 020AVP

Here we have a really nice Stihl 020AVP, also purchased from another member last year when I was on bit of a CAD bender. Set up running .25" chain on a 14" bar, it starts and runs and does what it should. I bought it, put maybe a quarter- to half-tank through it, said to myself, "wow, these are kinda nifty, I should run this saw again sometime when the mood strikes" and put it up on my saw shelf. You can guess the rest of the story.

$150 shipped with bar CONUS, or best, PayPal Gift.

IMG_5166.JPG IMG_5167.JPG IMG_5168.JPG IMG_5169.JPG IMG_5170.JPG

Latest posts

Back