• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Two Husqvarna L65’s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two solid specimens of the vintage workhorse Husqvarna L65. This is my favorite model of saw, and I have many have (too many actually) and that’s why I’m going to move these two nice examples along. Both start and run and are solid and functional. The one with the faded sticker has a kill switch that does not work but I can throw in a spare if requested.

Asking $200 each shipped within the US or $375 for the pair shipped with in the US. Others pay actual shipping cost.

The first four pictures are for saw number one which we will call the black label saw and the second four pictures are for the second saw, which we will call the white label saw.

No holds please, PayPal or Venmo due upon agreement to purchase.

IMG_3956.jpegIMG_3957.jpegIMG_3958.jpegIMG_3959.jpegIMG_3960.jpegIMG_3961.jpegIMG_3962.jpegIMG_3963.jpeg
View attachment IMG_3955.mov

Latest posts

Back