• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 020T Parts- Almost complete saw in good shape- plus parts for another!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a bunch of OEM used parts for Stihl 020T saws. No aftermarket parts listed.

I would really like to sell all of this as one lot to one buyer, but, if I can't get what I need from it, I will separate it out. I paid too much for it all and now I feel like I am underwater in projects and need more money to get other stuff going.

Asking $200 shipped to Continental USA for all the parts listed and pictured below.

Parts list:

1. Handle, air filter base, and air filter cover, all in good shape, no cracks

2. Decent fuel tank that doesn't leak, but has a small burn hole under where the muffler goes

3. Good assembled crankcase with new seals and good crank and rod, feels good to go

4. Excellent piston with good rings- original OEM Stihl

5. Excellent Cylinder (no scoring), ready to run after a good cleaning

6. Good flywheel with no broken fins

7. mediocre clutch cover, but complete aside from the broken parts of the cover itself, chainbrake works fine

8. Empty crankcase with no damage, does have bearings that are good I think, but the seals need replacement

9. Extra Cylinder with no transfer but needing a Helicoil in the spark plug hole and exhaust port holes

I think I have a good clutch and sprocket assembly as well, but I will have to double check before promising it on the list.

Back