• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 021 or 025 parts saw or parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walterg

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm trying to finish the 021 in the link below. I'm trying to price out whether I can use oem used Stihl parts or AM.
No hurry on this, it's too cold to build it now anyway, because the shop has no heat. I'm building this to clear out scrub trees and undergrowth. So it doesn't need to be a beauty queen, when finished.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=283170&share_fid=16367&share_type=t

Stihl 021

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I'll look,have a few of the small Stihl's out in the shed. 22 below this morning.

Thanks, no hurry.

Wow that's cold. I'm in eastern NC and it was 12 degrees and with wind chill it was 5 degrees this morning.
We are suppose to get 4+ inches of snow tomorrow. Which we rarely get any, and it's never this cold here.

Now that's interesting. The one on the right is an early 021 like mine.
Notice the color difference between
saws.

I knew there were differences between early and late saws, but I didn't know they used a different air filter.
That one looks like it is missing the same exact parts as mine.

The one on the left is a late saw. Missing the air box cover like mine is, but looks pretty complete. Looks like the handle is broken or cracked, which I understand is pretty common on these saws. So I'd still need a handle.

Thanks for going out in the cold and getting a pic.
PM sent.

Latest posts

Back