• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 024

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without tone inflection, email and texting becomes a little difficult to interpret sometimes. When I write something, I always try to be very clear and don't put anything between the lines. Sometimes people read into things meanings that aren't there. Nothing can be done about that.
To point, if we're talking, I can say "good luck" several different ways which all have different meanings. In print, there's no inflection so people either have to take it literally or read into it whatever they like. Makes for lots of misunderstandings.

Sorry drf255 I done bought her
Decided to mix the game up a little more orange and white
This little rascal should be handy up in the trees

Dang Sammy, you're on a roll lately- nice addition to your collection.

Really?

I thought it meant good luck.

I'm not sure about others, but GLWS means just that when I say it. As in; I like what you are selling and the price. If it's code for anything, that would be; I would buy it myself if I needed one or had the extra funds to do so at the moment.

Hey chaps if you're sad you missed out on this one, there's another 024 currently for sale here by yours truly... ;)

Dang Sammy, you're on a roll lately- nice addition to your collection.

I'm not sure about others, but GLWS means just that when I say it. As in; I like what you are selling and the price. If it's code for anything, that would be; I would buy it myself if I needed one or had the extra funds to do so at the moment.
Yeip I'm on a roll alright gonna be so poor want be able to buy gas to run them
What's worse just bought another

Latest posts

Back