• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 028 tank handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah they don't from what I understand I will take another look tonight for a Metal 1 if you like?

I know this thread is a few months old...but ‘morningman’ any chance you’ve got that plastic handle available? I broke mine on my 028.

Also...above someone mentioned the plastic handle won’t fit one that was metal - but it *sounded* like the opposite may work? I.e. will a metal handle fit one that was plastic originally?

I know this thread is a few months old...but ‘morningman’ any chance you’ve got that plastic handle available? I broke mine on my 028.

Also...above someone mentioned the plastic handle won’t fit one that was metal - but it *sounded* like the opposite may work? I.e. will a metal handle fit one that was plastic originally?
Yes, the metal tank will fit a saw that came with a plastic tank. I do not see why the other way wouldn't work, I just haven't had a chance or reason to try a plastic tank on a saw that originally had a metal tank.

Yah buddy I still have a tank

Back