• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 034 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mortalitool

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Want to sell my Stihl 034 AV. Runs, revs, idles as it should. Chain brake works. Good condition. Has .325 7 tooth sprocket.

I've ran it and she cuts quite well. I put it through the motions, passes leak check, great compression. Plastics are in ok shape.

Very good saw.

Looking for $300 plus shipping.

Thanks

More pics to come. ......
bd36bf7bfc13ad80a99b4a2444af1c7f.jpg

haha glad youre not super offended at me bombing your thread. those are good saws and wish i had the money to buy all the stuff i wanted haha. good luck with sale for sure dude

Yeah some little ones. 017s and 018s. Some 024s. Good pile to go through. Well I do suffer from CAD and like to flip saws sometimes. Sometimes I fall in love and decide to keep

Would this saw sell better with 3/8 setup on it ya think ?

Oh say 18"?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Meh? 3/8 might have more appeal. However, come the middle of September this fine example of a woodcutter will sell in no time.

Would this saw sell better with 3/8 setup on it ya think?
Oh say 18"?
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Not so sure about that. I have 100' of .325" chain that says I'd leave it alone. These saws cut really smoothly with more cutters on board. I predict this saw will be sold next month. I upgraded one of these with an 036 top end, and it will run dead even with my MS 361. I've often been tempted to switch over to .325 chain, just for a change in feel, kind of like switching from T-bone to rib eye steak.

Don't drop your price anymore if you can help it....

I had an 034AV that I fixed up with a carb kit and detail clean and sold the next day for $350 last week via local craigslist

about the same condition as yours....

They are great saws!! good luck!

Latest posts

Back