• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 034 piston and rings (46mm) - OEM or Meteor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danw

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for piston and rings for my 034AV. I can't seem to find a meteor kit anywhere - maybe they don't make them for the 034 anymore?
Bought a new saw, but would like to get the old one going as a backup.

Thanks!

90 metor motors has a new or NOS OEM 034 piston kit for 100 shipped on Ebay today with ten watchers. I'm not one of them.

I might try one made in Taiwan for 30. Taiwan always specs good parts usually cast in China but machined in Taiwan.

90 metor motors has a new or NOS OEM 034 piston kit for 100 shipped on Ebay today with ten watchers. I'm not one of them.

I might try one made in Taiwan for 30. Taiwan always specs good parts usually cast in China but machined in Taiwan.
90 meter motors sold me some nos oem stihl rings, they were rusty when received. I returned them after cleaning the rust off only to find pitting and that joker blocked me.

Back