stihl 036 piston and jug kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highsiera

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Have any of you seen OEM or good quality aftermarket kits for sale reasonably priced out there? One time offers not withstanding. Looking for something less expensive than a dealer kit or Baileys offering (no offense intended).

I know for a while there were a few ebay store sellers with kits around $100-$150.

Getting ready to to do a 034-036 top end upgrade.

Any contacts or advice is appreciated.

Thanks Lakeside, Ill probably have a question or two for you as I start putting it back together, especiialy since you are the master of all things white and orange.

It might be hardto find a tilton dealer here in VA, JRed not really very popular round here.

ps, liked your Faulkner quote bettter.

Have to keep a low profile on the Bay, it seems Mrs. Siera hacked my login and is, shall we say, displeased. Agreed though, a good alternative source for parts.

highsiera said:
Thanks Lakeside, Ill probably have a question or two for you as I start putting it back together, especiialy since you are the master of all things white and orange.

It might be hardto find a tilton dealer here in VA, JRed not really very popular round here.

ps, liked your Faulkner quote bettter.

Google to find a mail order site. Also, many small engine shops have access to Tilton rep'ed products.

Thanks for the praise but there are many others on this site who are very knowledgeable.. I just sit in front of my computer a lot more!

Latest posts

Back