• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Smith

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_2963.JPG IMG_2962.JPG IMG_2964.JPG IMG_2963.JPG I have for sale a very nice and clean Stihl 036 Pro. This saw has all OEM parts no aftermarket parts, Other than an Oregon 20 inch bar with a replaceable sprocket and chain that has about half life left in it. Im not dead set on selling this saw but since I have two other ones I hate to just see it set around. This would make someone a very nice saw. The timing has been advanced 6 degrees It has not been ported but has had the carbon cleaned out and polished ports. It has a new Impulse line and the muff has been open up at the factory location. I just noticed that I broke the tab on the air filter while taking pics of the compression guage. The filter will be replaced with a new one before shipped if purchased. The saw has the normal scrapes and scratches but plastic is in great condition and still has a nice shine to it. Ive tried including pics of the important items but if you wish to see pics from other angles and other items please let me know and I will be happy to send them to you. I have nothing to hide with this saw so feel free to ask questions. Again I don't have to sell this saw but have more than I can use right now. So I am firm on the price. Im asking 450.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2965.JPG
    IMG_2965.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2966.JPG
    IMG_2966.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2967.JPG
    IMG_2967.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2968.JPG
    IMG_2968.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2969.JPG
    IMG_2969.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 102
for whatever reason all the post from last night have been deleted, So I will repost. Due to an unfortunate event in the woods yesterday with one of my bigger saws I would be more inclined to sell this saw now to repair another. I will listen to any reasonable offer. Thanks

would go 350.00 shipped and insured to the lower 48 only. If needing shipped anywhere els buyer would be responsible for extra shipping.

Latest posts

Back