• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Stihl 038 Mag for a Husky 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanniedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Would like to trade a very nice 038 mag for an equally nice 272xp. If interested I can have my IT dept send you some pics via email.

I wish I still had my 272. It was like new. I have been looking for a nice 038mag for a while now.

Story of my life a day late and dollar short. Figured the first response would be wheres the photos.

Van Wert which is right off of 30. I am right in middle of fort ayne and lima..

Been by Van Wert many times. We havebeen going to the Fort Wayne Farm Show in recent years. Also stop at Century Trading just to see what they have.

Yea Century Trading can be a little addictive. At least they don't sell chainsaws there lol.

I just traded my 38 mag I bought new in 97 it was mint, could see if I could get back if interested they gave me 350 for it

Century has some nice folks working there and a clean store. Years back we stopped and they had a dummy practice bomb for an airplane. Still regret not getting it. Would have made a good gift for a friend of mine who liked odd ball stuff.

Can someone post how to put a photo with my ad. May see if Beth can take some photos and get them displayed. Thanks

Latest posts

Back