• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 041 parts saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for anything special i may have a crankcase or 2 some random covers and i have a runner with bad kill switch

I might have one. Was digging in the Stihl pile last week and found a few of that style. Found an 045 and I thick an 056 too.

Looking for anything special i may have a crankcase or 2 some random covers and i have a runner with bad kill switch
Looking for handles for 041 av which would include handle bar for 041 av, handle frame,clutch cover,fan cover and housing, handle shroud, muffler cover for av,if you can ,send some pics to my inbox. Thanks Chris m

I have 2 boxes of parts. I may have what you need.

Just about anything you may need . Several saws in various states of disassembley . What do you need?

Wayne

Any chance you'd be interested in some odd ball size sprockets and chain in bulk which I believe you'd need to run on a solid nose bar ? Its .315 pitch.

Attachments

• DSCN2929.JPG
    DSCN2929.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2933.JPG
    DSCN2933.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 13
I have an 041 parts saw with almost everything on board. Both the original owner and I could not get it started, he retired, and I bought this saw from him, just in case someone here needed one for parts or was better able to repair it. Engine has good compression and probably just needs a carb rebuild or fuel line work to make it completely operational. Here are three Pics:

I think this could very well be a diamond in the ruff. Shipping would cost about $25 to New Jersey. Can you make me a reasonable offer?

Back