• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 041 super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends... Buying or selling? If I'm buying it's worth less than if I'm selling :laughing:

Someone more knowledgeable about prices will be along shortly.

I like the 041 all around but my goal is to get a super. I'll take any 041 for a great deal lol

eBay kinda determines value, I'm not sure what they sell for right now.

Although, I sure would like a full wrap handle like that one though...[emoji16][emoji16]

Considering the handle, if it were otherwise in good running order, I would imagine $250 pho to be a fair starting point. Personally, I love the 041 and would like to get my hands on a super someday.

I buy sell and trade most of the time make money.
Got 300 net. for a clean 041 std power head on ebay a while back.
Was thinking the super would demand more that the standards.

This would be pho as well

Yea i ran it 3 or 4 times and got it.
Was very clean though

Sold a nice running one last year with 20" bar for $200. Had a new carb, filters, plug and crank seals.

Sold a nice running one last year with 20" bar for $200. Had a new carb, filters, plug and crank seals.

That seems like a reasonable price.

I don't like the saying eBay sets the price because some people pay ludicrous prices for things. If you want to sell something for an eBay price then put it on eBay. That was my rant for the day. :)

Well if anyone wants some 041's I can dig some out. They will not be supers and they will not be $300 saws probably half that

Back