Stihl 041AV fuel line

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zr900

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the in tank fuel line for a 041AV is still available from a dealer?

If not I am going to do some online shopping tonight.

Does anybody know if the in tank fuel line for a 041AV is still available from a dealer?

If not I am going to do some online shopping tonight.

I do not have a definitive answer for you, but from what I have read here, yes they are still available. From what I have read here on AS, it looks like this gas line in the tank will set you back about $15.00 or so from a dealer.

There are some of these on Ebay if they can't be had from dealers, and they are about as costly.

Bob

Stihl comes up in the 2009 pricelist, I'll see if I can find you one in the morning, costs over $13, same line on the 030,031,032

If your gromet is still good then use a piece of tygon line and insert it though the groment and connect it to the white connector and install a fuel filter on it. I have done this on a few of my own saws and have not had a problem yet with them.

Thanks for the replies. The tygon and grommet is how the saw is hooked up now but some fuel seeps out when full and cutting.

Back