• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl 041av parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. Where exactly? I'm looking for a second bumper spike, factory used. With hardware if you have it. Also, do you have idea what all I would need to change my 041av into a super? Is it just a different piston/cylinder? Different carb? Muffler?

I have a whole saw in nice shape, it's listed on here. 175psi compression. I just rebuilt the carb but I'm having issues still, it's not drawing fuel. Not sure if the carb got put together wrong, I put everything in the way it came out. Runs when mix is squirted in the carb.

I have a whole saw in nice shape, it's listed on here. 175psi compression. I just rebuilt the carb but I'm having issues still, it's not drawing fuel. Not sure if the carb got put together wrong, I put everything in the way it came out. Runs when mix is squirted in the carb.
Price?

Great. Where exactly? I'm looking for a second bumper spike, factory used. With hardware if you have it. Also, do you have idea what all I would need to change my 041av into a super? Is it just a different piston/cylinder? Different carb? Muffler?

I have an 041 Super in a box. Mostly complete, but not everything. PM me with what you need/want.

I believe they all will run or run now. I have never put fuel in two of them. They were all saws that came in a package deal

Latest posts

Back