Stihl 045 jug, piston, and muffler needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a whole pile of 045 parts that I was going to put on ebay today. I never ran the saw, and got it as a parts saw that I parted out for my 056, but it rotated fine by hand though you may needa new set of rings...I can't confirm compression numbers for you. The piston and jug look fine, other than the piston does have some damage to the lower end of the skirt that looks like it happened while the saw was disassembled, as the bore looks great, and the surface of the damage is clean. The muffler is the old, one piece type. All inclusive, there's an entire lower end, with flywheel and crank. There's a recoil, a gas tank thats split, a new gasket for that gas tank, and many other odds and ends. Nothin pretty, just a pile of parts. I'd like to get rid of it all as a lot. Make me an offer to include shipping, and we'll go from there. I just got home from work, and am off to bed for the time being, but give me a few hours, and I can post some pics if you like.

Jeff

Here's the pics. There's a pic of the damage on the piston, damage on the gas tank, and damage on the handle. Like I said, I'd prefer to get rid of it as a lot, but I'd be willing to work with you if you're interested. If not, it'll be on ebay next week, as I post on Tuesdays.

Jeff

Back