• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 045 Super - Super Clean Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my cherry 045 Super, with full wrap handle and big dawgs. This saw has been in my collection for several years. I'm only selling this saw because I acquired a nice 045AV, the exact model as my Dad's first saw. This 045 Super is in fantastic condition and is clean, inside and out. I have been through this saw, and there are no known problems with this saw. It's been years since I was in this saw and do not remember if I replaced the crank seals. I have no reason to think there's an issue, but don't remember that detail. All finishes on it are original, with the exception of the muffler. It starts and runs great. The fuel tank is clean. The only thing this saw could use is a new spur drum. The B&C are good and the chain sharpened.

I'm asking $400 + shipping. You'll be hard pressed to find a nicer, cleaner 045/056. Please PM me with inquiries. Thanks.

IMG_2145-L.jpg

IMG_2146-L.jpg

IMG_2147-L.jpg

IMG_2148-L.jpg

IMG_2149-L.jpg

IMG_2154-L.jpg

IMG_2151-L.jpg

IMG_2152-L.jpg

IMG_2153-L.jpg

Fuel Tank
IMG_2155-L.jpg

Very nice. I've seen them go for more than your price and not knowing who checked them out. Nice work.

Latest posts

Back