• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064 - Choice of handlebars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a nice Stihl 064. It is 100% OEM and starts, idles, revs, runs, cuts and oils just like it should. It has an oversized clutch cover and a set of “skeleton” spikes off of an MS661R. It makes 160 psi on compression and passes pressure & vacuum tests. As you can see, this saw had something sprayed on the rear flywheel side of it at some point causing discoloration. There is also a small amount of colorful paint splatter on the 'back' side of the hand guard. This saw had been sitting for probably two months and this evening I pulled it out to start it up; it popped on the fourth pull and came to life with two more. I'm offering two options for wrap handles. The saw is shown in the photos with a Madsen's 3/4 wrap, but I prefer to keep that handlebar, I just didn't want to take it off until I knew if the saw would sell and/or I know which handlebar the buyer is going to want.

Options/Pricing as follows:
  • PHO with half wrap handlebar = $575 + shipping
  • PHO with Pro Safety full wrap handlebar = $650 + shipping
Whichever handlebar is chosen by the buyer I will mount on the saw and provide photos prior to shipping.

I have a brand new 32”, 3/8-.063 Stihl ES bar and chain as well for an additional $70+ shipping (bar will ship separately from saw)

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family (or add 3% for fees). Actual cost of shipping & insurance to be paid by buyer. I will ship the most economical method unless the buyer has a preferred carrier. Cash only, no trades. If you don’t like my prices there's no harm in making an offer, but I reserve the right to wait a few days to answer you until I know if I have a buyer at asking price.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_6855.JPG IMG_6856.JPG IMG_6857.JPG IMG_6858.JPG IMG_6859.JPG IMG_6860.JPG IMG_6861.JPG IMG_6862.JPG IMG_6863.JPG IMG_6864.JPG

Ya I have 4-clamshell's I have rebuilt that need to find a home... When they do I am goin to get me a good project saw to mess with.... All I can find locally are usually damn clamshells LOL!!!!!

I will have a 064 one day!!!

For sale is a nice Stihl 064. It is 100% OEM and starts, idles, revs, runs, cuts and oils just like it should. It has an oversized clutch cover and a set of “skeleton” spikes off of an MS661R. It makes 160 psi on compression and passes pressure & vacuum tests. As you can see, this saw had something sprayed on the rear flywheel side of it at some point causing discoloration. There is also a small amount of colorful paint splatter on the 'back' side of the hand guard. This saw had been sitting for probably two months and this evening I pulled it out to start it up; it popped on the fourth pull and came to life with two more. I'm offering three(ish) options for wrap handles. The saw is shown in the photos with a Madsen's 3/4 wrap, but I prefer to keep that handlebar, I just didn't want to take it off until I knew if the saw would sell and/or I know which handlebar the buyer is going to want.

Options/Pricing as follows:
  • PHO with half wrap handlebar = $575 + shipping
  • PHO with 3/4 wrap handlebar (saw does not have correct hand guard for this handlebar) = $625 + shipping
  • PHO with Pro Safety full wrap handlebar = $650 + shipping
  • PHO with Madsen’s ¾ wrap handlebar = Feel free to make an offer, but it would need to be very high...
Whichever handlebar is chosen by the buyer I will mount on the saw and provide photos prior to shipping.

I have a brand new 32”, 3/8-.063 Stihl ES bar and chain as well for an additional $70+ shipping (bar will ship separately from saw)

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family (or add 3% for fees). Actual cost of shipping & insurance to be paid by buyer. I will ship the most economical method unless the buyer has a preferred carrier. Cash only, no trades. If you don’t like my prices there's no harm in making an offer, but I reserve the right to wait a few days to answer you until I know if I have a buyer at asking price.

Thank you for looking.

View attachment 525529 View attachment 525530 View attachment 525531 View attachment 525532 View attachment 525533 View attachment 525534 View attachment 525535 View attachment 525536 View attachment 525537 View attachment 525538
Nice saw, and price. Norm....

Back