• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a decent little pile of Stihl 064 parts. Many of them came from one partial saw that was disassembled, and the others are leftovers from past projects.

Some of the parts in the photos are already sold, but those are noted below.

If you’re interested in any of the parts please PM me with specifics and include your zip code and I’ll send you more detailed photos, everything I can tell you about the item, and I’ll figure out a price shipped.

Here is an overview of what’s in the photos:

#1 Case Assembly (on left) – good condition, has most of the paint, smooth & tight bearings. Includes flywheel (single keyway), bucking spike, oil cap, and lower four rubber AV buffers. The lower bolt on the bucking spike is not correct (larger than stock & not a torx head). I received this as-is, so I don’t know anything more about it.

#2 Case Assembly (on right) – decent condition, missing some paint, smooth & tight bearings. Includes the oil cap, lower four rubber AV buffers, and the upper/right buffer which is usable but a little rough. Lower bucking spike mounting hole is stripped and one of the bottom muffler mounting bolt holes is stripped. This assembly has a small case gasket air leak.

Two Mufflers - The muffler on the left has one of the cylinder mounting holes a little hogged out, but it’s perfectly usable. Mufflers for sale as assemblies, not available as individual case or cover.

Loose flywheel & coil - sold as a set only; the flywheel has the double keyways.

Two clutches, two rim sprocket drums, and one each; rim sprocket (3/8-8T), washer, e-cip, needle cage. All pieces available individually or as sets.

***SOLD*** Partial seal and gasket set (1122 007 1051)

***SOLD*** Black handle cover/molding

***SOLD*** Throttle trigger

***SOLD*** Interlock lever

Chain brake dust cover w/ screws

Rough top shroud (in upper/left of photo)

Top shroud & air filter cover (center of photo) – a little rough, but functional. Sold separately or as a set.

Metal air filter base

Four white plastic AV covers with screws – sold as a set only

Clutch cover – cracked, but usable. Spike looks AM to me.

NOS WJ-10 carburetor – 1122 120 0602

Used WJ-65 carburetor – was on a shelved saw, so please assume it needs a kit

Intake manifold with clamp

Chain brake mechanism, internal – no drum ring/spring or brake handle

***SOLD*** KS cylinder w/ piston

***SOLD*** Oil pump w/ screws – earlier 064 pump with the threaded “control screw” instead of the ¼ turn “control bolt”.

Wrap handle w/ screws – good shape overall, but light damage to tubing

Recoil assembly – works fine, rough aesthetic condition, pull handle is not OEM.

Tank housing – good condition

IMG_5777.JPG IMG_5778.JPG IMG_5779.JPG IMG_5780.JPG

Back