• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066/MS660 builder (found)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make that 066 and OBO. I have a 066 stihl chainsaw for sale 300.00 Obo. It runs but the gas tank leaks so I tore it apart to fix it and didn't get it do it. thank you for looking and it has a 32 inch bar on it. That needs a chain.

Left phone # out but sent it to you.

Make that 066 and OBO. I have a 066 stihl chainsaw for sale 300.00 Obo. It runs but the gas tank leaks so I tore it apart to fix it and didn't get it do it. thank you for looking and it has a 32 inch bar on it. That needs a chain.

Left phone # out but sent it to you.
Well sh!t. Agreed on a price and he was gonna check shipping costs yesterday. Texted him today and he sold it to someone else.

Anywhoooo....stihl looking

I have a good running saw with a 24 inch bar. When I say good running.. I mean good running to me. I'm not a pro or anything but it starts on the first or second pull. I thought about posting it before but I don't really know what to sell it for. I see them in many price ranges.20150906_104617.jpg

Ok. Thanks for reply.

I’m looking for a case for my 660 if you know of anyone.

Thanks a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back