• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066 PHO MASTERMIND PORTED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Saw has right a 200 on compression and runs very strong. Has some cosmetic flaws but all the internals are in great shape. 700.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_1050.JPG
    IMG_1050.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1048.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1052.JPG
    IMG_1052.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 172
those flat top non-decomp 066's are "real men" toys... A crew I do some saw work for has one and they can't keep the recoils on the saw. its got BALLS. all I did to it was a gasket delete ( one of the few 66's that could) and it rips. I can only imagine what a ported one with 200psi will do to my elbow....and pride..

GLWS Joe !

I'm sure this is a dumb question but why no dual muff port?

How has the muffler been modded to handle the porting exhaust?

Was wondering that too. Has remnants of magnum sticker but no dual port muffler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wondering that too. Has remnants of magnum sticker but no dual port muffler.

Muffler ?
Why not ask about the littl red light above the hi-lo set ?

But seriously, some of the early muffs were pretty "open" from the factory...just "cans" of sort.

Muffler ?
Why not ask about the littl red light above the hi-lo set ?

But seriously, some of the early muffs were pretty "open" from the factory...just "cans" of sort.

Why would I ask about the red light? I already asked if it was unlimited which is related to the red light and didn't get a response. The dual port muffler bumps it up from from 7.3 to 7.8 hp stock. That's why I was asking.

Back