• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 075AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Wanting to sell my 075AV it's in excellent shape and condition POWER HEAD ONLY. Hit me up with any questions. I can send more pictures via phone text. Thanks Brian

Attachments

• 20160803_191651.jpg
    20160803_191651.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 86
2b4f3261b104d8731f3193a614e97397.png

Have I missed the post where you listed the price?

Nope, we just know he wants to buy them cheap, I suspect things are different on the selling side.

No clear close up pictures of all sides of the saw, no pictures of the P&C, no compression number and no price. Why post an ad if you are not going to even give basis information about the saw to generate interest in the saw. When I see no price listed I presume it is because it is overpriced and the owner is embarrassed to list it.

Nope, we just know he wants to buy them cheap, I suspect things are different on the selling side.

No clear close up pictures of all sides of the saw, no pictures of the P&C, no compression number and no price. Why post an ad if you are not going to even give basis information about the saw to generate interest in the saw. When I see no price listed I presume it is because it is overpriced and the owner is embarrassed to list it.

I'd have to agree. Especially for someone that apparently buys and sells saws regularly. These things are no brainers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back