• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 075AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Balaska

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here's a near mint 075 guys. It's been sitting on the shelf for the last two years waiting it's turn in line to be gone through. New one piece module, all the intake gaskets, fuel, impulse line and flywheel seal replaced. Anything needed was done. Compression is almost 160psi and she runs like a true big bore should. $550 power head only or add $100 for a three foot bar and chain. Buyer pays shipping if not picking up locally. 20170101_140743.jpg 20170101_140322.jpg 20170101_140238.jpg 20170101_140227.jpg 20170101_140217.jpg 20170101_140211.jpg

Attachments

• 20170101_140251.jpg
    20170101_140251.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 52
It's been bad timing on my last fifty or so saws, but I know what you mean. Anyone local is more than welcome to make an appointment to see her run.

Tough saw to beat at this price. A few mods to these big cube saws and they rip. A bit slow and hella torquey stock, but cap the rev limited carb, open up the exhaust, 8 or 9 pin 3/8 sprocket and this saw will outcut damn near anything out there. Damn good saws. I have an 075 I use as my main firewood saw. It runs a close second to my 797. Very dependable saw.

Is there any pictures to go along with these claims, I'm not saying that you are fibbing but seeing actual pictures helps to support the claims.

saw packaged back up and heading back to the seller if he returns my call. not taking pictures and playing internet games..

saw packaged back up and heading back to the seller if he returns my call. not taking pictures and playing internet games..
Gary, I've offered to correct any concerns, but the only thing you've done is sent a bunch of emails calling me names like cheap screw, etc. It's a 40 year old saw that's in respectable shape, as you said yourself yesterday, thanks for a nice saw and today it's junk. Maybe i missed a screw, or it vibrated out, but I clearly offered to correct any concerns.

Gary, I've offered to correct any concerns, but the only thing you've done is sent a bunch of emails calling me names like cheap screw, etc. It's a 40 year old saw that's in respectable shape, as you said yourself yesterday, thanks for a nice saw and today it's junk. Maybe i missed a screw, or it vibrated out, but I clearly offered to correct any concerns.
the saw looked good until i ran it today (died in the cut did not run like a big bore should). your workmanship is lacking.fuel lines had not been replaced,side cover screws are striped out,triger lock is broke and hanging. this is not what was advertised . I traded you a nice ms660 that was in the woods logging the day before it was shipped gas was not bad it was stihl syn with Sunoco ultra so saying it had bad gas an you rebuilt the carb is a lie. I asked nicely for my saw back but you sold it so now you owe me $550. knowing now what I know about you I would not let you change a spark plug in my lawn mower.plus your packaging is poor.most likely swapped out the $200 ignition as you 3 had days to ship after you had my ms660 (saws dying in the cut when its hot that's the parts you swapped)

all is good now as I shipped the 075 up to Vermont to a master builder. I will have a real nice saw a working saw that can be used daily. as far as William balaska hes just dealing in junk :laughing:

Latest posts

Back