• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 076 Super flange 1111-121-1602

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10-4. I am going to try and cut the end off the 051 manifold that I will have left over and make one. I hope they will match up, but I’m still waiting on the 076 manifold, so they might not. Any chance you could tell me the thickness of it? Or height, I guess. I appreciate the offer. I’ll keep looking. I’m not in a huge hurry. Have a good one.

10-4. I am going to try and cut the end off the 051 manifold that I will have left over and make one. I hope they will match up, but I’m still waiting on the 076 manifold, so they might not. Any chance you could tell me the thickness of it? Or height, I guess. I appreciate the offer. I’ll keep looking. I’m not in a huge hurry. Have a good one.
Have to get it out and measure stuff. I trashed a few broken ones years ago. Theses a black phenolic plastic with no cracks.

I never thought to buy 050 or 051 intake blocks. They could be the same.

The 076S has an extention on them. Never seen an 075 myself. Seems lile an easy piece to duplicate. Maybe make a mold pour. That could work or print one from Delrin something stiffer.

can’t find pics anywhere. Only proof I have that this thing exist is the IPL.
Part #7
Are you running a stock filter system?
If not ditch all this stuff and add a long aluminum tube with end caps. Doesn't need to be welded just air tight. Steel works too.

Hunting down a used part that is crack prone like 394 xp spacers is not worth the time most times. Try a 394 on there. You can buy those and adapt stuff to it. My 394 had a new replacement on it when it came to me.

Thanks, but this is my grandads old 051 that I’m trying to rebuild before my dad passes away. Figured I’d make some upgrades while I was at it. Never done this before, but hoping to get into it and do some milling also. I’ll be learning as I go. I appreciate the info.

Thanks, but this is my grandads old 051 that I’m trying to rebuild before my dad passes away. Figured I’d make some upgrades while I was at it. Never done this before, but hoping to get into it and do some milling also. I’ll be learning as I go. I appreciate the info.
If you need the 051 intake go look on the west coast. Those people will know what fits what and might have NOS stuff laying around for projects just like yours.
I've sold plenty of parts that are not for sale or given them away. Do you know if the TS760 parts cross over?
If so start looking for the newest manifold not the oldest one.
The chances of used old ones lasting very long milling is slim. They all had thin walls near the bolts. The older ones here will likely crack when bolted up. They are off of burnt down ts760 chop saws. Ask the guy who builds them down in the Carolinas. He sold several on here with NOS parts on them. @bulletproof

He might be in MD or VA. Definitely south of me.

Search for 050, 051, 075, 076 and TS760 separately here and on Ebay. You might get lucky and find something new or NOS that will work. Myself... I'd tap a fresh impulse port if needed and try updating that old block setup. Remember they were trying to insulate and isolate the carb. Rubber solved all those problems. It is often the small easy things we make hard and complicated to save the user maintenance.

It's an easy setup to update. Just look at it like a plumbing job or from another angle with different materials.

Can you solder and use hose clamps?
Maybe just drill plastic or ask someone to make five new printed ones and sell the rest. Obviously others need them also. The 394 intake might fit. Things can move or be shimmed a bit or cut shorter. Not sure the 760 has an added block like yours does.

You got me interested in why none are available new or AM. The studs need to be longer no doubt then mine has. The rest appears the same.

Put a metal pipe glued in a plastic pipe. That often can be tapped for a smaller port in the bulk areas. K.I.S.S.

Edit:
Looking deeper it appears this block is to compensate for the smaller bore size. It was removed on the 760 from the IPL I checked. Could be two or more versions in length. That means updates can be made.

If you can't find one but have the dimensions its likely an easy part to 3D print or even machine from aluminum or steel.

If you can't find one but have the dimensions its likely an easy part to 3D print or even machine from aluminum or steel.
I have one.
How much to print it? Or five?

The front of a standard intake block should be the same. Building up the height is all it needs. This is fairly easy to machine. Could be made with a hacksaw and a hole saw.

I believe that the printing should be cheap as it can be made from ABS, HDPE, or nylon. For such small parts it wouldn't be more than a dollar or two if you got it farmed out somewhere. If I had the dimensions I could figure that out pretty easily. Fusion360 is free for personal use as well and its a great CAD program even in the free version.

Think I have a spare, I’ll know tomorrow or Saturday when I get home

I’ll gladly buy one. Feel free to work up the bracket for full wraps while you’re at it, 1111 791 1907. That thing is nearly as rare as the intake spacer.
If you wanted some made, I would need the dimensions and some pictures of the original from different angles (X, Y, Z). If there are people willing to purchase them I can get onto making them

Latest posts

Back