• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 076

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samdweezel05

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Good running saw. It currently is missing the decomp valve but has a plug in the hole. Saw starts fine with no decomp as long as you put on your big boy pants. I have several of these and I never use the decomp. It is a newer 076 with the CB. I was going to throw a non CB clutch cover on it and get rid of the CB. It is missing the CB band and the lever for the handle to mount to is broken (shipping accident when I bought it). Other than that the saw starts, idles, runs, cuts and oils as it should. The kill switch is picky like every other 075/076 I own and sometimes it runs so well, it doesn't want to shut it's self off. I can get a video of it cutting if it's needed. Price is $350 shipped PHO. I can sell it with a bar and chain if it's needed but I would rather not as I have way more large mount saws than I have bars for. Trades for MS460 projects would be considered.

111cc's of fun. I am addicted to the 075/076 saws as they sound cool at an idle. A video of this saw running and cutting would have sold it already.

I also have a bunch of CB parts for it as well as a big set of felling dogs to go on it. I forgot to get a picture of them.

Dammit wish I had the money.after startin my 17 hp scag im ready for this.lol All the local boys with all the worn out 60cc saws that think theyre going loggin dont know what to think when I hand them my mcculloch 1000 and tell them to start it.:ices_rofl:

I am surprised that this saw hasn't sold, given the price. Hard to find a running 7ci class saw for that kind of money these days....

Back