• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084 Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have decided to list a few parts here. I have not sold on here before, however, I have had dealings with a couple people on here, if they want to chime in, they can. I have 100% feedback elsewhere and have been selling parts for a few years now. I thought I'd try here and maybe help out some fellow members. If you buy something from me and are unhappy, I'll pay shipping back to me, I don't want to make anyone regret buying anything from me. First, I have a Mahle 084 cylinder, the cylinder has no transfer, and is missing no plating. It does have the typical vertical lines from a bit of carbon, but absolutely smooth. I am asking $155 PayPal, or money order, and I'll pay for shipping to lower 48, I will ship international please contact for shipping costs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg