• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 084 Parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please sell it to this man who has the knowledge to keep these parts available for the future and a great person to deal with

Sell the muffler to scallywag he will cast some new ones so we will have them around for years to come

Well maybe not the right terminology but long story short he will reproduce them god guy to deal with

The muffler to cast is the tubular exhaust for the early 090G and Contra G. I have been lucky enough to find one in excellent condition

hunting for a good flywheel side crankcase 1/2. the one I have is too loose to have a press fit for the seal. that is the seal hole in the crankcase is wallered out and the tree service that owns it, wants it fixed right, not glued back in...

if anyone has a lead let me know. I have a spare 084 carb to trade or cash!

hunting for a good flywheel side crankcase 1/2. the one I have is too loose to have a press fit for the seal. that is the seal hole in the crankcase is wallered out and the tree service that owns it, wants it fixed right, not glued back in...

if anyone has a lead let me know. I have a spare 084 carb to trade or cash!

I might have a whole crankcase for you.

Back